35+HRS ARTIST COLLECTION - KAKADU PLUM CANDLE TIN
- flat $9 shipping or FREE for orders over $99
- Hand poured in small batches
- Made in Adelaide, South Australia
- Open for Wholesale
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our artist collection candle tins have a new look!
We've taken a snippet of the 'Inner Beauty' waratah artwork by Australian artist Jess Hutchison and printed it onto our new wrap label so that when you remove the lid to burn your candle you still have the detail of this striking flower to admire amongst the flickering flame.
This Kakadu plum candle tin is my personal favourite. It certainly makes an impact like the waratah itself! And the colours in this design are truly eye catching.
PLEASE NOTE - candle tins are wrapped in tissue wrap and do not come with a gift box
ALSO available in a 50+hr candle.
- WARATAH - Jess was drawn to the waratah for it's vivid colours and amazing flower heads that protrude from the bush and it's pure beauty. It's no surprise that waratah is actually the aboriginal word for 'beautiful'. And just as beautiful is the scent we have paired with this! I think this will be our best seller!
- KAKADU PLUM - an uplifting and robust fruity fragrance with notes of Kakadu plum, passionfruit, guava and melon resting on lime, coconut and Tonka bean
© copyright of Christina Lowry Photography, Katja Anton Photography and Aroma Pot Candles