How to get the maximum burn time from your candle:
SOY WAX has a ‘MEMORY’
- The first time you burn your candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours so that it burns all the way to the edge of the container.
- This will set the ‘candle memory’ so that it burns to the edge each burn
- This means you'll get the maximum burn time from your candle
- And left over wax on the sides, or what’s referred to as ‘tunneling'
TRIM the WICK
- Regularly trim your wick before each burn
- This will avoid your wick ‘mushrooming’ and falling in to your wax.
- It also means you get the maximum burn time from your candle and no soot and black marks left on your containers
END of CANDLE
- STOP burning with 5mm of wax left to prevent glass cracking
- Wash out your container with warm soapy water and re-use!
- JUMP back on our website and order another candle....or two :)