50+HRS ARTIST COLLECTION - KAKADU PLUM CANDLE
- flat $9.90 shipping or FREE for orders over $99
- Hand poured in small batches
- Made in Adelaide, South Australia
- Open for Wholesale
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This Kakadu plum candle is a personal favourite of mine. This scent certainly makes an impact just like the stunning waratah 'inner beauty' by Australian artist, Jess Hutchison.
Our Kakadu plum candle is hand poured in our best selling matt black vessel with our signature rose gold label to add a bit of luxury.
Each candle comes in a matching gift box created by Australian graphic designer Danielle, new to the Aroma Pot family and the creative brains behind our new and exciting rebrand.
Also available in a 35+hr candle tin.
- WARATAH - Jess was drawn to the waratah for it's vivid colours and amazing flower heads that protude from the bush and it's pure beauty. It's no surprise that waratah is actually the aboriginal word for 'beautiful'. And just as beautiful is the scent we have paired with this! I think this will be our best seller!
- KAKADU PLUM - an uplifting and robust fruity fragrance with notes of Kakadu plum, passionfruit, guava and melon resting on lime, coconut and Tonka bean
© copyright of Christina Lowry Photography, Katja Anton Photography and Aroma Pot Candles